Powered by Blogger.

Yummy food & pain.

Interesting title, ya? Well first I'm going to start with the pain part. I'M NEVER GETTING FAKE NAILS AGAIN. Okay, I'm most likely lying but next time I get fake nails I'm going to have them took off at the place I get them done. Because, well, honestly this was my first time ever going & getting my nails done. I loved my nails so much! They were for prom & they matched pretty fraa-recking. Well, since it's been like a month since prom they was looking pretty ratchet, ( I always swore to never ever use that word but its true; my nails was looking horrible) and I needed them to come off. Taking matters in my own hands (ha ha) I cut, ripped, soaked in nail polish, & bit at my poor little nails. Now I feel like I have no nails & parts of the fake ones are still on there. :( Poor me. But it is my fault for being dumb, & it hurts my hands to type this post. On to the second part of this post, I HAD TH BEST FOOD EVER. Maybe not really was best but it was so good! The place is a seafood place & it's called crabby's. I was so stuffed & they give you a bunch for the price you pay! It was so worth it. If you have one near you, go, go right now.


Xoxo, Hannah.











No comments