Powered by Blogger.

"Blonde on a mission" Kinda.


THIS.

I've decided to start a new chapter in my life; or we could call this the second part of the book. I would call it a second book but that would mean I like died and i've been brought back to life, but in a sense I am. Back to starting a new chapter in my life, and changing my outlook just a little bit. Lately, i've been in a bad chapter; not caring about school, or caring how I look, or caring how I treat myself/others. So this post is going to be a list of what is going to change, or start over. This would be the first chapter in the second part, I shall call this "The blonde on a mission." You'll find out why blonde in a second.

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn...

1. I'm going blonde ya'll.
Okay, you may be asking.. "How is this a life change?" WELL, you don't even understand. When I was little I was a dirty blonde lookin' child and ever since I turned around 7, my hair has been dyed. I guess my mom didn't want me to be a blonde, hmph. I've been from light brown to dark brown to black to dark brown again to half of my hair being a yellow color then the bottom half being light brown (I was going through a weird stage) to red to now dark brown. Yeah, it's  been a nightmare. All I want is to go back to my natural hair color, and surprise the livin' heck out of some of the people at school. They'll never see it coming. Unless they read my blog.

2. "Treat others how you want to be treated."
This was always a hard lesson for me to learn when I was younger. I thought I was all that and more. Every kid in my kindergarten I heard wanted to kill me because I was stuck up. I was cooler then the cool girls. ;) But that's kindergarten, and I need to be nicer to people. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being nice, and I am nice to people all the time. But I just feel like theirs more I can do. Like paying attention to more people and such. 

3. "Please try to look good Hannah."
I hear this from my parents all the time. It's because I have totally gave up on trying to look good! It's horrible and as i'm typing this you don't realize how big of a bum I look like. I need to do something with this hair, maybe buy some clothes, (not like I have a closet full already) and maybe, JUST maybe, put some makeup on. It's a hard life, I know. It's not like I don't want to look good, I love the process of getting all prettied up! Then I post about 10 million photos all over instagram and facebook of how good I look! But it's just the effort I have to put out; i've officially have became lazy. I need to start going to bed on time, and getting up when my alarm is telling me to get the heck up. I need to start eating breakfast, and being more prepared

4. Decorate the women-cave.   
If you don't know what the women-cave is or where i'm getting at; it's my room. It has a theme and all right now. But I really want to change it to reflect the new me! I need something brighter so when I wake up my room is bright and ready! I will most likely this summer start on that and post photos as I'm going along. I'm pretty excited because i've been planning it out for about 2 months now. Saving up money and junk, so far I have $20. I really need to get a job.

5. GO OUTSIDE.
It's like I don't know what that word means. I should, but I don't really go anywhere anymore. Yes, I do get invited it's not like the only thing I have is this blog, but I need to go places, see the world and such. Heck, maybe one day when i'm out i'll meet my husband. 

6. Get closer with the big man upstairs.
Yes, I'm talking about God. I've always believed in God, but i've never really payed attention to it I guess you would say. Now, I want to get closer, I want to learn his teaching and become a better me. He's always the person I could talk to when no one else was there for me. So I need to finally repay him by following him on Twitter, just kidding. Bahaha. But really, I need to learn, I'm thirsty for his knowledge. 


Alrighty, that's all for now!
if you actually read this whole post, you have a special place in my heart. :)

xoxo, Hannah. 




No comments