Powered by Blogger.

Tornados, Spiders, storms, & someone breaking in.. Oh my..

Today is the things your most afraid of.

This post is kinda hard for me to write, because when I write it makes me think of  the things & it really scares me. Anyways, to get on with the post;

1. Tornado(s)
This is my biggest fear of all time, i'm deathly scared. On May 22nd, 2011 I was in the middle of the Joplin Tornado that ripped apart my hometown. Well, Joplin is one of the two towns that I call my hometowns, because I grew up in Joplin with my grandma every summer and every weekend I was out of school. I loved being in Joplin, but now every time i'm there it scares me more then ever and I think there is going to be another storm. I remember walking outside and seeing everything that I grew to know and love was just gone. It looked so.. disturbing. It made me sick to my stomach and I wanted to throw up. But instead of throwing up I just bawled my eyes out. So if you want to take me on a movie date and you want to see a movie with a tornado in it? Nope, nope, and nope. It's not my cup of tea and I will most likely be mad and have my eyes shut the whole time. 

2. SPIDERS.
I hate them.
I hate them.
I hate them.
I HATE THEM.
I don't think that even expresses how much I hate them. They are nasty, and disturbing. The other day me and my mom were coming back from Walmart and she saw me walk into this spider web and she saw a FREAKING SPIDER ON THE WEB and didn't care to tell me because she didn't think the spider got on me. Long story short I almost came close to a heart attack in the car because the spider was on me. So yeah, tell me when you think a spider is on me.

3. Any type of storms.
I hate storms because... well recall back to number 1.

4. Someone breaking into my house.
I've always had this fear ever since I was little that someone was standing outside my window. So I always pull the blanket over my head and act like nothing is gonna get me. 


So that's what i'm afraid of, what are you scared of?


No comments