Powered by Blogger.

Bleeding Blue & Gold

Yesterday I went and tried out for my 2nd year of being a FFA Chapter Officer. I wanted president so bad, I practiced and practiced till I couldn't no more! I went into my interview and did the very best I could. I got out and talked to my advisor and ate some snacks (can't pass those up). Then I went and found out the results and I made it; but got Reporter. I was really mad/upset that I got Reporter. But then I realized; that I didn't set a realistic goal. I didn't have enough experience to be President. Yes, I do love the FFA, but I need to learn to be a better leader. Now I'm happy as a bird with a french fry! Reporter writes articles for the newspaper and take pictures; something I love to do! It fits me perfect and i'm so blessed to be part of a great officer team for the second year. 

Here's a photo of my jacket. :)


xoxo, Hannah.
  

No comments