Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Turnovers

I'm going to start a new series; every Tuesday you'll see a post called "Tuesday Turnovers" & it will be about turning in something in your life for a hour to do something good. There's not much good in this world anymore, I get on Facebook & see fights saying "oh, yeah, I beat her face in last night" #faded" It's getting out of hand. I'm not a saint either, I've said some mean things to people & I regret it. So that's when I came up with the idea for this series; every Tuesday you'll do something good, it can be from telling that person you can't really stand that they look really pretty that day, going to read to some kids, or letting your kids pick something to do that day like a baseball game to watch & you go with them and enjoy what they enjoy for a day. You could plant a tree, plant a flower garden, or go on a really nice walk. Meet someone new, if someone can't reach something on the top shelf in walmart, heck, go climb on shelf's to get it for them! Now it would be really nice if people did something like this everyday, but sometimes life gets out of control & you forget to help others & you just think about your self. I will write about what I did that day, and some advice for that day. This is all about changing someones life, but at the same time changing yours. I'll be making a button for this too, so you can link it back to mine, and once I get more people on board with this, i'll do link ups! 


Now go out there & change someones life. 




2 comments