Powered by Blogger.

Hide your crazy, girl

Do you ever get mad when that one person doesn't text you back?

Or how about when you ask someone do to something for you and they just won't do it till last minute?

Well this is me, I'm probably one of the most impatient people in the world. I'm so impatient that I think sometimes it makes me look insane. So this really needs to stop, no if's, an's, or but's; I need to learn patience and hide my crazy, or just totally get rid of it. FOREVER.

So I did what I always do when I can't solve a problem on my own, I pray to God, read the bible, and hope he doesn't think i'm crazy to. 
Here some Bible verses I enjoy; if you're having the same problem as me maybe this will help.


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4–8

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
Colossians 3:12-13 

One of the hardest traits to learn is patience. So good luck to me and everyone else that is trying to learn this trait. 

Oh, and if you're already patience happy dance for you. 



xoxo, Hannah.

No comments