Powered by Blogger.

Bad Blogger

Hey Ya'll


I've been such a bad blogger lately! I'm very very very sorry!!
Forgive me? Well, I hope you do because today I leave for a Leadership Camp & won't be back for 3 days! I won't have any cellphone service or internet while at this camp so as soon as I get back, on the 5th I'll make 2 posts, one about the camp & one about the 4th! I'm so excited!! Shooting off fireworks is my favorite. :)
Anyways, on too why I've been so MIA, (Unless you follow me on Twitter or Instagram) 

Wednesday I hung out with some friends, went to the mall, saw clothes that I didn't have money to buy, then went to Petland to play & see the cutest puppies ever! 

Cute puppy #1


Starbucks to start our day!

Cute puppy #2

Excuse the no makeup look, but I want him!

Orange Leaf to end our day, guess which one is mine?

Thursday I got my classes in the mail for my senior year, whoot whoot! 
I can't really show you my the paper I got because it has teachers name on it, plus my address & such.  
So i'll just tell them to you!
1. English 4
2. Yearbook
3. Psychology
4. Teachers aid
5. Geometry
6. Business Math
7. American Government 
8. Ag Leadership 

Friday I cooked an awesome meal for my boy & went swimming! He wants me to write about him, sometime i'll get to that. ;)
Isn't he crazy handsome?



Anyways, that's all for today! See ya'll on the 5th!






1 comment

  1. Yeah you are welcome for the starbucks and orange leaf:)

    ReplyDelete