Powered by Blogger.

I wrote a post!?

So I thought I would blow the dust off the good ol' blog, and finally write a post. There is reasons why I haven't been
writing, it's not like I've just left ya'll for no reason. I've been pretty busy, and such. 



1 Reason.
I've been pretty busy like I just said
Life is crazy, everyone should know this. If you have time to write a blog post every day or at least once a freakin' month. I clap for you, a slow clap and it probably doesn't last long because I'm jealous you have that much time on your hands. I've had to deal with a camp that lasted 3 days, SCCL. It's a FFA thing, for chapter leaders. I had a good time there but to be honest, everything they taught us there I already knew. Well, because, I was a chapter leader the year before. But if you're just now coming into this officer thing, it's a great learning experience. I feel much closer to my officer team now, and  we came up with great plans for the up coming year! Coming back from that I went to a KC Royals game, with my boyfriend and his
pretty awesome family. Now I know many people on here like to say mentioning someone you've only dated for a couple months isn't a good idea, but since this is my blog and such, I'll be mentioning his wonderful self a lot. He treats me good, and  I have a bragging problem when it comes to him. Tomorrow we're going on a date, that's also why I haven't had anytime, because we have many date nights, because, bless his heart, we both have a movie problem. Most of our dates have been at the rodeo that was in town, sadly most of this stuff I'm mentioning I won't be able to put photo's up because my iPhone is having a hissy fit right now and acting like a child. Last but not least, I've been working for the Sportsman Association selling tickets
to win a rifle. Woo!

2 Reason.
Where's my internet?!
Since I am underage, and still in high school, I still live with my parents. We've decided to spend less money by using less internet. So that mean's I can't use internet till 2 am to 8 am. That is the time that it is free, I rest my case. 

3 Reason.
Blogger Block
I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT ANYMORE. It's not like I don't have awesome stuff going on in my life, it's just that when I sit down to write about this awesome stuff I log out of Blogger because I'm annoyed with words, and just everything! But I'm pretty sure my Blogger block is going away because I seem to be able to write this post and not throw my computer out the window into the storm. Yeah.



So that's my reasons, I hope ya'll forgive me? I can't promise a blog post every single night, because it is summer, and I happen to have a life. But I will start writing more. Even more when school starts because when I have nothing to do in class I normally read blogs, so I guess instead of doing that I could post a little more. Ya'll are awesome, stay that way. :)




No comments