Powered by Blogger.

I'm Going to Fly away

I don't know if ya'll have heard the song "Fly Away" By Sugarland, but it came on while I was listening to music on iTunes, and it really made me think. 


In a year I'm going to be out of this town, moving on to bigger and better things. I'm pretty sure you've heard "I'm totally going to leave this town." But they don't do it, they stick around and ruin what is waiting out there for them. Why? Why does this happen? Why do I still see people that is 3 years older then me and they're still sticking around hanging out with kids my age? Well, I think it's because they're scared, they're scared of breaking free from this life and really seeing what is out there for them. But I can't lie, I'm scared also. In one year my whole life is going to change, and I'm really going to have to grow up. My parents won't always be around to help me, even more if I don't stick around and go to a college around my town. Oh, wait, look, the term "sticking around" came up again. I've always been that girl, the one that says that I'm going follow my dreams, and go away. But I still think about staying around colleges here. I don't want to fall into that hole that I think I need to stick around and be babied till I get married and have kids. I need to realized that, that's not what I want. I want to "fly away," I want to go off and do something great. 


So I will do something great.


No matter how hard it is, I will go off, I will travel, learn on my own and make my own mistakes.
I will blog about every single one of those. 
So please keep following my journey, help me out, and also let me inspire you to "Fly Away" in your own way.

Thank you for sticking around you lovely people.





No comments