Powered by Blogger.

And that's how we do it round here!

Hey ya'll
If you're just like me, you're most likely always listening to music. I love my Beats, even though I've tried to sell the poor things a million times when I'm broke. But I'm happy my parents stop me because they really are one of the closest thing to heaven... well music heaven. 
Getting on with the post, these are the jam's I've really been digging this week. You'll see me rocking out to these a bunch. 

1. Round Here - Florida Georgina Line
I swear I'm learning every word to this song. It's the bee's knee's. It's one of those song's when you listen to it you want to just start dancing, but that kinda dance where you just keep your hands in the air and you look so stupid, even if it comes on in the middle of Walmart. 

2. As If - Sara Evans
"I love the way you wear those wore out blue jeans, walkin' around in the big sunshine." That line makes me think of Scott right of the bat. I think of this song is my song to him, or how I feel about him. It's also adorable. Well, because he's adorable. 

3. Beware - Big Sean
Of course, rap would have to pop up sometime during this. I can't deny my love for Big Sean, he's not really that cute but it's his lyrics and voice that has me in love. But this song is pretty much saying, Beware a girl with a broken heart. Don't believe me? It says it like 5 times in the whole song, and it repeats Beware 10 million times. But I still love it. Total jammin'.

4. The Way - Ariana Grande
First I'm going to throw out there, I'm not the biggest fan of Mac Miller. That's why I didn't mention him in the title, because I'm a meanie. But Ariana is soooo stunning, and her voice in stunning! This is adorable song. "You princess to the public, but a freak when it's time." 

5. Chloe - Emblem 3
I hated this song when it first came out. I was like, "Great, another teenage boy band." But this song has to end up on my adorable list again. It's just stuck in my head and it won't leave. I'll get over it in a week.


Do I like to dance? Yes. Can I dance well? Heck no. But I will still dance to all these songs, so just cover your eyes.






No comments