Powered by Blogger.

Weeeeekend!




As the weekend comes to a end, I thought I would share what I did. Starting with Thursday though, because I'm a rebel.

Thursday: Sadly, I don't have a photo of this, but we did make a whole lot of vines. I got to find out what my best friend is having!! It was so exciting, and I totally guessed right, a little girl! Yay! She's going to be stunning, just like her mama. I can't wait to hold her, and spoil her to death. 

Friday: I went shopping for some back to school clothes. I'll be doing a post over this once I get more clothes. I got that cute little mason jar at Walmart!

Saturday: I hung out with my man, and watched him get his goats ready for the fair. I have a new goat friend, one of the little ones. I love the little goats because you can pick them up, and they're like little puppies!

Sunday: Today is my lazy day. Well, kinda; I'm catching up on blog posts I need to write. So that's shall what I do right now, as I watch Titanic, one of my favorite movies ever.



Enjoy the week everyone! I hope your weekend was great.




No comments