Powered by Blogger.

Senior year!

Ahhhh! It's almost that time, I almost start my senior year! 
I'll be making two posts, one over some clothes that I've got for clothes, then some supplies that I've got. Because if you know me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE supplies! 
So getting on with this.



1. Maxi Dress
That's a really cute Lily Maxi Dress.. Wait.. No way.. It's not a Lily dress!? Nope lady's, it's from aero. Yep, thats true, and it was pretty darn cheap too. It was around $14 because it was on sale. How great is that?


2. Tunic
I love this shirt I got from Old Navy, I seen it there a while back and I didn't have the money then. So when the chance came to school shop and go to Old Navy, I took it. I was scared at first because I couldn't find it! Then I went to the clothes that are on sale, and there it was. I was happier then a bird with a french fry. 


3. Tank top
I've always seen these shirts on websites that I shop on, and they've been around 30-40 dollars each. I personally thought that was insane! So I never got my tank top. Then when I was school shopping I came across this, and I can't even explain how excited I was to find it at a price of $15! I was prancing all the way to pay for it.


4. Jewelry
I have had the pink necklace and earrings for a while now, and I got both from Charlotte Russe with their 2 for $10 deal. It's my favorite deal of the season. Then the top right necklace, I got from my lovely grandmother. It's adorable!


5. Jeans
I wanted a pair of jeans from Buckle that didn't have so much bling on them. So when I found these I knew they was perfect! 


So that's the main of what I got, I was not in any way paid by anyone to to post about what I got, all my personal opinion!







No comments