Powered by Blogger.

Dorm room decoratin'

If you know me you should know that I have a problem with planning things months before it even happens. 
That's what I'm doing with my dorm room decorating...
I've decided that the colors are going to be Gold, White, and Black. For some reason it reminds me of Gossip Girl. I have a problem with GG. 
If anyone has any products that they loved, or that they think will go well in the dorm, feel free to comment it below! I love every comment I get. :)

BUT OMG, I didn't even tell ya'll where I've decided to go!


Yes, that is the Pitt State football field! How exciting is that? It's somewhere I've been wanting to go ever since I found out what college was. Every time I hear about my school going there for something, I hop right on board! 


Isn't the split-face freakin' awesome! GO-rilla!


Some more exciting news is that I'm now apart of the Her Campus blogging Network. 

"Her Campus is the #1 online community for college women.  Written entirely by the world's top college journalists – with 4,000+ contributors and counting – HerCampus.com features national content on Style, Beauty, Health, Love, Life, and Career supplemented by local content from 200+ campus chapters nationwide and in four countries.   In addition, Her Campus offers a daily email newsletter, social media communities, blogger network, high school ambassador program, job listings, e-commerce, surveys, giveaways, and scholarships, filling a critical hole in the media marketplace and creating a robust interactive experience for its “collegiettes™”."

I took this right out of the Her Campus about me! Go check it out, it's great, and I can't seem to get off of it! :)



 photo handwriting_zps00532ea9.png

No comments