Powered by Blogger.

Give me back my sundress weather!

As everyone has probably heard, or is experiencing it right now...
THE US OF A IS FREEZING OVER. 
Okay, not really, but it sure feels like it. I can't even dress cute today (not like I do anyways) because it's so cold. So i'm sticking to my yoga pants, the biggest hoodie I can find. 
Or I can always dress like this guy, he looks pretty darn warm.


I find myself more and more everyday wanting to go back to National Convention. I miss it so much, all the people, the blue jackets, and the amazing speakers. Can I go back? 


This was pretty much a pointless post. I just wanted to complain about the weather and such. I hope ya'lls day is great!
  


 photo handwriting_zps00532ea9.png

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! I'm even more ready for spring break.

      Delete
  2. YES! SUNDRESS WEATHER! I'm so over being cold. I hate being cold, which is why I live in the south, but the south is still freaking cold right now. I want to be wearing shorts, please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I love shorts so much! I'm always wearing them. So it really sucks being cut off. :( I live in Kansas & it's so cold here, me no likey.

      Delete
  3. Ugh, it has been FREEZING in NY and we haven't even had much snow in the past couple weeks! I am so annoyed because none of the stores around here have any spring clothes out yet, so I can't even distract myself with shopping for warm weather, lol

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete