Powered by Blogger.

Come Thirsty

I don't post much about religion or books even though I do love both. 
Reading and learning others religion is always been super neat to me.  
"Come Thirsty" by Max Lucado blew me away and I only read the first story about Meagan so far. I already know this book is going to give me a great story about Christ. 




"Whoever drinks the water I give will never be thirsty. 
The water I give will 
become a spring of water gushing up inside that person,
 giving eternal life."
- John 4:14

I have been stressed lately and things have been going on that I haven't went to Christ with.
But as I went in the library today to find a new book to read, this book caught my eye. 
Mostly because the cover is pretty freakin' cool, it's one of those types that feels neat. 
So I opened the book and I read what the book was about, then I was hooked. It sounded
amazing. 


When I read more of this book, I will for sure write a full review. But for right now, I'm getting back to reading!  





 photo handwriting_zps00532ea9.png

2 comments

  1. I've heard amazing things about that author! Our Church uses a lot of his books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing book! You should read it! :)

      Delete