Powered by Blogger.

Give yourself a high-five.

I'm Sorry...

If you was friends or had to see me everyday my freshman year. I wasn't the brightest ray of sunshine back in 09' 10'.
So if you was friends with me or saw me everyday, I respect you even more. Please High-five yourself.

Very deep Hannah, very deep.

My makeup was HOT. Woah.

I still love those though. Mmm.

And Pose.

Classic jumping pic. Like my hot pink pants?

Hannah Nicole<3 NO.




& Also take part in the Blog everyday in May. Even though I forgot two days because I left my laptop at school. 

6 comments

  1. You have a lot of adventure before you.
    May Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have those same thoughts about our freshmen years :) Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, H.S sometimes I miss it and other times I don't

    ReplyDelete