Powered by Blogger.

I confess..

Soo.. While sitting at school today and finding random blogs to read while my day goes on and on (really, it seems like this day has been a year). I came across a couple of blogs that did a thing called "I confess..." I do like a good confession, if it's a good one, so I thought I would give it a go and confess some things about me. Ready. Set. GO!

I confess... I love to read. Something about sitting outside when it's nice and warm to, when it's cold outside and you can cuddle your puppy and read the most wonderful things. One of the things that make me happy.

I confess... I'm obsessed (okay, obsessed is a bit of a understatement) with monograms! You can never have to many, and I love to put my mark everywhere. I think "HNM" looks adorable on everything and anything. :)

I confess... I NEVER wear matching socks. A couple of years ago I use to try to match them but I would be to much in a hurry, or I couldn't find the matching sock & didn't even care to look for it. Now, it's one of my "marks" my parents always say if I go missing, just look at my socks. Ha Ha (okay, probably something I shouldn't laugh at or something to joke about. But come on!)

I confess... I love all things girly, but if you saw what I look like right now, you would think different. At school I normally dress down because I love to feel right at home! But otherwise, on the weekends, you'll always see me dress up. :)

I confess... I have a shopping problem.. it's becoming a issue, because when i'm broke, I can't buy anything! I'm always shopping, finding something cute or something I really don't need (oh..but yes I do) to buy. One day, maybe it will stop.. okay maybe not.

I confess... I want to have kids, have a big wedding, and live in a nice house with my handsome husband & he'll be perfect to me. You most likely will always hear me saying "I'm NEVER getting married or having kids!" But I will, I dream about it pretty much every night. I guess it's a girl thing.

I confess... I think I was adorable little kid. I would be proud if I was my parents.
Check it out!
Look at those chubby cheeks. :)

That's all for now! 


xoxo, Hannah.  

No comments