Powered by Blogger.

Motivational Monday

It's Monday and everyone needs some form of motivation. I love this quote I put on here, I know it makes me feel special when I don't because it reminds me that someone is out there I thinks of me this way. I may have not met them yet, but someday I will & it will be the greatest feeling in the world. So never give up, I know it seems like the end of the world when your girlfriend/boyfriend break up with you or you realize it isn't what you want and you end it. But don't give up, like I always tell people that come to me for advice, that person is out there, one day you will find them. Maybe it's not right now, maybe it will be tomorrow, you'll never know. But God has the perfect time set up for you to meet the person that you find more perfect then anything in the world. Maybe they won't be really perfect, but they will be to you. So keep praying for that person to come in your life, pray that they are doing fine and they are waiting for you too. Don't pray for a certain person I say, because you will just get upset when they go off with the person they are meant to be with. Pray for the person that is going to love you with everything they have; even if it's not much. Now go have a great day!

No comments