Powered by Blogger.

The Right Shoes


So today is your favorite quote for the Blog Everyday in May. This would be one of my 1000 favorite quotes! First of all, I love Marilyn Monroe, she was such a great role model. Second of all, I do believe in this quote! If you have a great pair of shoes you can do what ever you set your heart to. I know when i'm wearing heels it makes me feel better about myself and I go out and do more! I could post a bunch of other quotes but that would go on for days. :)


xoxo, Hannah.

4 comments

  1. That is one of my favorite quotes too! I use to keep so many quotes saved on my computer that were my favorites it is hard to choose just one favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quotes are one of the 10 ten things that makes me happy, so I have a folder on my computer with about 2000 quotes in it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote - and holds true! a great pair of shoes can do wonders for an outfit and a girls' confidence:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog
    Enter amazing Mothers Day International Giveaway by Blue Nile Diamond

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ton of shoes! Haha. :) & I'm having a wonderful day, I hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete