Powered by Blogger.

My Happy Things

Day 14 of blog everyday in May.
10 things that make me really happy.

1. Spending time with family. Any Holiday with them is full of always laughing. 
Mama & daddy.

2. Friends. I don't know what I would do without their crazyness everyday.

3. Starbucks. I could drink it everyday and it would never get old.
4. God. I love his teachings and I'm a strong believer.
5. Footloose. Every time I watch that movie it makes me want to get up and dance.
6. Quotes! It would take you more then a week to go through all the quotes on my laptop.
7. History. History is pretty interesting, I find the world wars the most interesting.
8. Writing on paper. I would rather write on paper then write on the computer.
9. Bubble baths. It takes all my stress away. 
10. Taking awesome photos. 





No comments