Powered by Blogger.

Just live it.

Today is the best advice you can give.
I'm about to change your life, ready?


You need to just live.
Yep, just live.

Reasons why? Well because you only have one life before you go up and meet the father, and when you get up there he's going to ask you why didn't you live your life? Wouldn't you want to go up there instead and talk to him & thank him for all the stuff you did? Who cares what anyone thinks, the only voice you need to hear is God's. He'll help you through it all. Also, become closer with him; I always had my doubts, I always said, it doesn't matter, he'll love me for me. Tis true, but you are not you till you actually go out and find who you are. I figured out that I have a strong love for God and his blessings. He has blessed me with more then I would ever ask for. I don't care what anyone things anymore, I use to want to dress a certain way, and act a certain way to get people to like me. Don't live that way, go out and do what you need to do to get you to where you need to be. I just used a lot of to's in that last sentence but you get the point. Another piece of advice I want to give is that don't waste your whole life waiting for a boy that most likely doesn't want you at all. Yes, he says all these sweet things and you think he's the one. But if he's really the one, he'll come back to you in the end and everything will be alright. So no need to not live your life because you want someone, you need to find yourself before you can ever find someone else. Also, to go with this post; here's some quotes I always look at. :)









Okay that's all. :)
Xoxo, Hannah.

  

No comments