Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday post to my Mimi!

First things first, funny story. Okay maybe it really isn't that funny but I found it funny.
So I was going to go get the photos for this blog post from my iPhone. So, I go to the computer folder on my phone and my phone wasn't showing up! I was about to have a panic attack because I thought my phone was broke.
(if you know me, I break everything I touch..) 
So I find my phone to see my charger wasn't even plugged in.
My bad..
Ha Ha Ha.

ANYWAYS.

Tomorrow is my Mimi's (grandma) birthday. :)
I just love her to death.


I'm staying with her pretty self tonight so my parents & I thought we'd give her her gifts tonight.


Cupcake from my mama to her. :)

The flowers we got her. Sooo pretty! I wanted buy me some and put them on my doorstep then act like someone that looks like Robert Downy Jr. left them for me. (Btw, I'm going to see Iron Man 3 tonight. EEEEPPPPP. Sexyness.)


Her reading my card, she's so cute, bless her heart. I love her to pieces. :)

Well, that's a wrap folks!


xoxo, Hannah. 

No comments