Powered by Blogger.

Hannah's weekend

This weekend was the best I've had in a super long time! Lately I've been so busy with school & school trips to go have any fun, so starting Friday I thought I shall have a little fun. First I hung out with some friends, went to the mall & ate some pretty awesome food. Then later that night went bowling! I haven't been bowling in forever so I pretty much sucked it up. I made a new friend, & had tons of fun. Saturday I went to my Ex's graduation, & his grad party. I know ya'll are like "why are you going because he's your ex..?" But I went because I haven't seen his family in forever & I love them to death! It made me realize when I was there that I'm one short year away from graduating myself. :( then today, I cleaned the pool & tanned. I think this was a pretty awesome weekend. How was your weekend? :)







No comments