Powered by Blogger.

Blog Everyday in May!

So, as I was going through the wonderful blogging land today, I came across this challenge called Blog Everyday in May. I saw other people doing it, so I thought; "hey, i'll give it a try!" I know it is two days in to may, so I'm just going to post two posts to make up for the first day. I'm super excited! :)


Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less

I was born in Missouri on March 11, 1996; that would make me 17! I have no brothers or sisters, but my cousins Tyler and JaVohn fill that spot. I live in a one stop light town, where the football team is a big deal. I'm in this thing called FFA, it's pretty much my life and i'm always going on a crazy trip or competing in a CDE. On May 22th, 2011 I was involved in something that changed my life forever. I was right smack-dab in the middle of the Joplin Tornado; it still scares me to this day. But It taught me to live every day so like it's my last day. I love my family, they're everything to me; my daddy is the strongest person I know. I love my mama because she taught me to stand up for myself, and she's always here for me. I believe that everything tastes better out of a mason jar, and I looooooove everything southern! I'm a junior in highschool, almost a senior! I believe strongly in God, and I love his teachings. I'm pumped to find out what life brings! 

No comments