Powered by Blogger.

45 Date Ideas for Any Budget


Valentines Day got me thinking that Stephen & I really need to do more dates together. But what is there really to do? With working all the time, and not having much money told me that I was going to have a hard time with this idea. So, I started doing some research, and then sat down with Stephen & then came up with ideas together. I really hope this post gives you all some ideas on how to spend your extra time together on a budget because I believe that it should feel like Valentines Day every day. 

1. Board Game Night
This is personally one of my favorites! I love to play board games, and I feel even better when I win when I'm playing with Stephen because he always wins! Uno and The Game of Life are my favorite games ever. But I really want to try Exploding Kittens. Also, Cards Against Humanity is always a good one that you can play by the rules or put your own twist on. 

2. Ice Cream Date

3. See if you have $1 Bowl Night!
In my hometown, I know we have $1 bowl night during the week. Check and see if your local bowling alley as the same! 


4. Go on a Weekend Road Trip

5. Hike at a Local Area

6. Try Cooking a New Recipe Together

7. Visit your Favorite Brewery
Me and Stephens favorite brewery is Mothers in Springfield, MO. Anytime we get the chance we go up there!

8. Also, Visit a Farmers Market

9. Check out your Local Flea Market

10. Have a Thrift Store Day
This is always a fun way to be able to get some new clothes or items for your home!

11. Explore Museums

12. Watch HGTV Together and Make your Dream Home
This is a date that Stephen and I have pretty much every night. Our favorite show is Fixer Upper, and we are always talking about ways we would fix and fixer upper!

13. Try out a New Coffee Place or Go to your Favorite!

14. Go to a Zoo!

15. Have a get Together at your Home with Some Friends

16. Wine Tasting

17. Search Pinterest for some DIY Home Projects, Then Make Them! 
When me and Stephen move, this is something that we plan on doing a lot. It's a great way to spend nearly all day together, and create something awesome to keep forever. 

18. Sit Around a Fire Pit and Stargaze

19. Video Game Day

20. Try out Some New Local Restaurants

21. Go swimming!

22. Volunteer at your Local Humane Society 
Stephen came up with this excellent idea. This way we get to help and also see all of the adorable animals! 

23. Learn how to Skate Board or Long Board Together!

24. Take a Bike Ride around your Neighborhood. 

25. Ice Skate!


26. See if you Have a Pottery Class Near You!  

27. Buy a Plane Ticket
So, this one might be a confusing one. I've always had this idea of going the airport and buying the soonest & cheapest ticket. You guys go there and spend the weekend! It might be somewhere new where you can explore!

28. Go to a Lake

29. Take a Long Drive

30. Eat at a Mom and Pop Shop
I think this is Stephen's favorite one. He has an obsession with fried food that isn't healthy one bit. 

31. Have your special someone pick out a (serious) tattoo for you!
With this one, Stephen and I plan on sometimes going to a tattoo shop and picking out a tattoo for each other that we know the other person will like. But the twist is, no peaking & no knowing what you are getting! 

32. Check out a New Band

33. Play Tennis

34. Sit around and Listen to Music

35. Teach the other person Something New
When Stephen and I first started dating, our first date was me showing him the Movie Spirited Away, and him teaching me how to play League of Legends. 

36. Have an Art and Crafts Day

37. Learn a New Instrument Together

38. Spa Night

39. Take Pictures of Eachother

40. Make a Time Capsule 

41. Take Advantage of the Season
Carve pumpkins in Fall, build a snowman in the Winter, and smell the flowers in the Spring!

42. Plan a Date on a Budget, But Take Turns!
Make a $10 budget, or whatever budget works for you, and stick to that!

43. Make Life Lists
Make your bucket list, write out your goals together, or write down things you would like to build together!

44. Break a Record

45. Sit Down together, and come up with Date Ideas Yourself.
Now it's your turn to sit down with your favorite person and come up with some ideas! When you have some more ideas comment them down below so others can do them also!

That's it, everyone! I hope you enjoyed! I can't wait to do all of these with Stephen, and I'm sure I will post about them as we do it. I can't wait to hear your ideas, and get to try those also! Have a wonderful day, stay awesome. 


14 comments

  1. Great ideas! I will have to use some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such adorable ideas!! I love the idea of DIYing home ideas from Pinterest together haha, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me and Stephen are obsessed with making things for our home!

      Delete
  3. definitely gave Me some great ideas for spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ideas. Our go to is going out to lunch. It is so easy while the kids are at school and we love trying new places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We love to just go out to eat also! We don't get to spoil ourselves often, so it's always a nice way to do that.

      Delete
  5. I love "at home" date nights, and some of these are just perfect for me and my best friend/husband :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just need someone to apply these date ideas with. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I love about these is that you can also do them by yourself or with a best friend! Go have a spa day you deserve it. ;)

      Delete
  7. Absolutely loving all these ideas! :-) Thank you for sharing these :)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.com

    ReplyDelete