Powered by Blogger.

5 Foundations That Every Pale Girl Should Own




Where are my pale girls at?! I'm one for sure, and I know my struggle was always trying to find a foundation that worked for my skin tone. So I was thinking and decided to put together this guide on 5 foundations that I know are great for pale girls and for different skin types! I have oily skin, and large pores so that makes it even harder for me to find a foundation that works for me. On this post, I give you some high brand foundations and low-end drugstore brands. 





✖︎ Full Coverage
✖︎ Matte (on my skin)
✖︎ Works for all skin types

This one is one of my recent finds. I've always heard people talk about how great it is, but I was way to dedicated to my old foundations to give this one a go. I finally tried it and I'm happy I did! On the Sephora website, it states that it is radiant, but on my skin, I do not get that look at all. I have oily skin, and the finish comes off very matte. So matte that I can't even use I powder with it sometimes because I start to look to caked up. But, other than that if I am wanting a very full coverage day, this is the baby I run to. 



✖︎ Lightweight
✖︎SPF 15 Sunscreen!!!
✖︎Water based


When I picked up this Foundation it was super random. A Sephora employee told me that they thought it would work great for me, and I'm so happy that they said that. This is for sure my favorite foundation now. This is a water-based foundation, and it's so lightweight that I barely even notice that I'm wearing it when I do. Even though this foundation is water based and light weight it blends so well, and I don't need much when I use my beauty blender. I would recommend this all day, every day. They also have a shade called "Porcelain" that I'm sure would work great also! 



✖︎ Matte Finish
✖︎ Creamy
✖︎ Affordable


I first tried out this foundation when I got my very first Influencer box (an awesome company that sends you freebies from big brands!) I honestly wasn't expecting to like this product at first, then I tried it and it became my ride or die for a few years before I started shopping at places like Sephora and Ulta. It's very creamy and sits so well on my skin.  Even though it is matte, it was never to matte on my skin and I loved that! If you are looking for something affordable for your budget, I would try this one! 



✖︎ Affordable
✖︎ Full Coverage
✖︎ Makes your skin look like a dream


This foundation is for sure for my girls that are pale, but still, have some color to their skin. This color is a little too orange for me, but I still had to mention it because the formula is amazing! If you are wanting something that is full coverage but doesn't fill like full coverage then this is your best choice! Very easy to blend, and makes your skin look like a dream! I love it! I just wish Milani offered more shades in their line. I first found this one from Tati from GlamLifeGuru, and I'm so happy I did!



✖︎ For super pale girls!
✖︎ Great coverage
✖︎ Good if you do your makeup quickly

This is another one I use to use all the time! The only reason I gave up using it was the fact it was kinda hard to work with for me. If you like to do your makeup quickly then this will work great for you, but me I like to take my time. The more it sat for me, the hard it was to blend. But other than that, it gives great coverage and offers one of the lightest shades I've seen. 




There you have it guys! These are some of my favorites but of course, I have so much more. I'm a makeup junkie, and I'm always buying more and more! If you guys have a foundation that works great for you, let me know down below so everyone & I can try it! Bye guys! 


10 comments

  1. These are such great options! My daughter has pretty pale skin and am excited to share this with her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know what she thinks! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. What a great post. A friend of mine could use these types. I am going to share your post with her
    CHeck out mine: http://www.demirviews.com/2017/02/21/activated-charcoal-dead-sea-salt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The older I get the harder it is to find a good foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used foundation before but your blog is making me want to try. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products ideas to try. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight Party @DearCreatives Pinned & shared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am literally staring at all five of these foundations on my vanity right now! great roundup! I also am in LOVE with Urban Decay foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always struggle with foundations, but sound well-worth a try! x

    ReplyDelete