Powered by Blogger.

I'm Excited to be Back.


Yeah, you heard that right. 



I never thought I would be back on this blog, but every time I come back to it feels more and more like home. I started this blog back when I was High School, it has so many memories and feelings in it. I thought I was finished with it, but it never felt finished. I trust in my gut, and when it is telling me that something isn't finished and I'm not focusing on the right thing, I follow it. So, I'm back onto this blog. I started a different blog for a little bit, but it just didn't feel the same. I built a following on this blog, and also find many people that I love and follow on this one. 

There is too new starts or restarts actually. I'm excited to be back home, on what makes me comfortable. I changed the name of this blog from My Lovely, But Crazy Life to Hannah Nicole. Hannah Nicole is me (duh) and I feel as it brands me more. I mean, this is where I write about life and everything. I can't wait to see what comes of this. 

No comments