Powered by Blogger.

My partner in crime.

Since I have no Internet at the moment, I'm blogging from my iPhone; I kinda like it. But anyways; today is blog about one of your friends. So I thought who could I blog about.. Okay, I really didn't even have to think that I already knew who I was gonna blog about! My bestfriend in the whole wide world; Kelsa Leann. We've always went to school together, but I never talked to her till my freshman year. I was going through a really weird stage then and I didn't have any friends, so I was surprised when this girl wanted to talk to me! Me & her found out that we're just alike, in so many ways. My freshman. Summer we would text all the time, but we never hung out till the next school year. I met her family & they are the most funny & fun family I've ever met! We told eachother a lot of things & me and her sometimes stop talking randomly but we always are back to being friends. She knows everything about me & I know everything about her. She's stunning, funny, & a overall a great person! So thats my bestfriend. Lovvvve you Kelsa! :)



No comments