Powered by Blogger.

What inspires my blog

Venus Trapped in Mars

As I was scrolling through the blog's I follow, I came across this. Then boom, it came to me, I don't really pay attention to what inspires my blog posts. 

Is it my dog? No.
Is it me? Kinda.
Is it what I randomly find on the internet? Well in this case... Yes.




Then I realized, I finally had that light bulb moment. Everything inspires my blog posts. The people I meet, my family, my awesome man, what I randomly come up with in my head, and the beauty of life. Nobody is perfect, heck, I'm far from it. But there are people that have told me "Hannah, your life seems great!" Yeah, keyword "seems." Now, I'm not being a Debby Downer or anything, but my life isn't perfect, I have hard times just like everyone else. But I learn to make the best from it and move on. In some cases I write about those problems, so maybe people that have the same problem can see how I deal with it, and can help themselves. 



I don't only post about the hard times though, I post about the good times. The times I spend with my family, and the way I'm so blessed. It's not my way of bragging, it's my way of showing I'm a normal person. I've seen many people that just post about how perfect their life is, and nothing ever goes wrong. If that is true, good for you. But I like seeing people relating to others. I like seeing people talking about something that didn't go right in their day, but this happen so it made it 1,000 times better. 




I guess what inspires me to keep writing posts, is because I'm 100% real. I can't tell everything I happens in my life, but you get a good chunk of it. I wouldn't change my life at all, it is my kinda perfect. 










4 comments

  1. thanks so much for linking up!!i love that you write about what's really going on- that's what people love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Also, thank you! Means a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Everyone enjoys reading both the good and the bad. Although good is far easier to read since it puts a smile on your face, a sprinkle of life's challenges here and there really gives people a better all around idea of just who you are!

    ReplyDelete