Powered by Blogger.

MIA is my middle name

SO, I've been MIA again.
It's not that I don't love to blog, I really really really do. It's just that not much has been going on for me to blog about. It's summer, i've been tanning, swimming, eating (to much), and sleeping; then repeat. But I did go on a date the other day, it was really nice and I now have a new boyfriend. WOO. No but really, he's super nice. Maybe he'll make it on this blog someday... 
My mom has became obsessed with selling stuff on facebook and such. I'm kind of liking it because since I went with her to give the stuff to the buyers, I earned Taco Bell. But it also ruins all of my plans, which doesn't make Hannah to happy. But it is what it is. 

But I will blog more, since a lot is coming up. I leave at the end of this month for a FFA camp, which will be pretty interesting. I'm excited! There will be no cell phone service so when I get back I will share all that I learned. 

I'm also going to start working on my page, to make it more... me. Get ready to be blown away, okay maybe not.


xoxo, Hannah.

No comments