Powered by Blogger.

Bad Luck Betty

So once upon a time there was this beautiful girl. One day she went to a sportsman association meeting with her grandfather and received a four leaf clover from a older fella. She thought it was sweet so she kept it with her in the bag she carried. 
Ever since that day 


SHES HAD THE WORST LUCK.  


Every plan I've made, everything I've done, & whatever conversation I've had with people has ended up horrible. I've been alone with my cats for this whole week because all my plans have been ruined. UGH. 

I'm really sorry everyone, you can totally ignore this post if you want to. But I need to get my luck back.


Do you have any ideas how I can be as lucky as when I was 10 & won $200 on a lottery ticket (Shhhh...)?
It would really mean a lot.

But anyways, besides bad luck & such. I went on a great walk, did some zumba (Shake, Shake.. Shake, Shake... Shake yo booty), Fixed me a awesome sandwich, and a tower of ice cream. I'm really healthy as you can tell. Oh, I also finally got to cleaning up my room a little. Then fell asleep, I was pooped. 





2 comments

  1. Hello, I'm Jessica :) I found your blog through the blog hop. I am looking forward to following your blog, its so cute! Happy to have "met" you!! You should check out my blog at http://foreverconvinced.blogspot.com/

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jessica! Nice to "meet" you too!! I adore your blog, you have earned a new follower! :)

      Delete