Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday Turnovers #1




Hey Ya'll, I know it's really Wednesday but I was really busy all day so we're going to act like it's really Tuesday! ;)
This is the first post for Tuesday Turnovers, it's about turning over a new leaf, giving back, and changing the world. Today I turned over by trying to smile at every person I saw out today, & ya know what? Only some smiled back, but I felt awesome about doing it! You may not affect many people at first, but every great thing starts out small! 
I also went to Walmart today, as I was checking out the lady told me I was beautiful, that made me feel pretty special, she may not read my blog but she was turning over by doing that! It's the little things in life that mean a lot.



& oh, I also bought a whale today. Be. Jealous.







No comments