Powered by Blogger.

Happy Daddy's Day!


Dear Daddy,
Right now you're yelling at me & my mother because you're sleeping on the couch & we're talking to "loud", but since it's your day i'll just shake my head and agree. Anyways, you're the best dad in the world; I've never met someone that is such a hard worker as you are, you're one of the nicest guys in the world. I've never saw you judge anyone & always treat everyone like they're a million bucks. Speaking of bucks, you're also a great hunter & fisherman, even though I'm totally better. I love when we go to the mall with mama because we always end up embarrassing her someone, from random racing, to make fun of each other  and also that one time when we was giving some random kid funny looks & they caught us. I couldn't ask for anyone better & I hope this day is the best day ever. I love you daddy! 



No comments