Powered by Blogger.

Majestical Jewelry (Review)

Hey ya'll! I bring you an awesome review today over some earrings from Majestical Jewelry!








Shirt: Old Navy ( I don't think they sell it anymore)
Shoes: Toms

These earrings are awesome! They went well with my monogrammed sweater that I got from Old Navy. 
I normally don't wear earrings, but I will wear these again, for sure. They would look great with an all black outfit. I have problems with the nickel in some jewelry, and this didn't give me any problems at all! 

Majestical Jewelry is awesome enough to offer a promotional code for $15 off orders of $55 or more! The code is 15DOLALROFF!

Feel free to see what Majestical Jewelry is up to on these social networking sites:
Blog 

As I did receive this item for free, all opinions are my own. 


 photo handwriting_zps00532ea9.png

1 comment

  1. Very pretty earrings from Majesticals ;) I've got some silverish leaves from them. Great quality!
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete