Powered by Blogger.

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Hola people! Happy Monday!!
Yes it is Monday, and it's been a short weekend. Homecoming for my high school was this past Friday! I didn't end up going to the game because I went to a different football game to watch my cousin play, that kid can sure run. I didn't even end up going to my dance because by the time I got back I was pooped out! I enjoyed going to a different football game because I got to catch up with old friends, and talk to people that I love!

Also this weekend I got two letters from KU and K-State saying thanks for my test scores, I've started filling out the application for K-State and Pitt State since it's close to home. If ya'll didn't know I plan on majoring in Ag Education, to become a little FFA Advisor. I'm so excited because the end of this month I leave for Louisville for the National FFA Convention! It's what I look forward to all year, and It's bittersweet that this is my last year attending as a student!

My next post will be about the AWESOME Dr. Scholl's Active Series I got in the mail on Saturday! I plan on writing a post about sometime this week, so watch out for it! :)




Image Map

No comments