Powered by Blogger.

Cray Clothing: The best t-shirt company you'll see this year

This company's t-shirts are the most comfortable t-shirts I've worn yet. They fit perfectly, they are stylish, and there is different designs to choose from. I believe that they have something for every age, but mostly it is for teenagers. I even love their about me..

"CRAY. is a lifestyle brand inspired by you!  CRAY. was founded in "2012" we started this brand with not much but a mission to create something that appeals to those who are misunderstood, people who don't play by the rules... but make their own! "ALL THINGS CRAY"

Also, the CEO, Chris, it probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I am now working with this company by being head of photography and promotions and I am so excited. I got the chance to shoot my first shoot with them by revealing the "Cray Girls" line! Here's some pictures from the shoot.













Check them out at Shopcray.com

P.S. Maybe a giveaway soon? ;)







 photo forpostslovely_zps05510118.png

No comments