Powered by Blogger.

25 before 25

Recently in the blog world I've been seeing the "30 before 30" this sounded awesome to me. But i'm far away from 30, being 18 and all. As I was thinking I thought, I can't do 20 before 20 because that would only give me 2 years to do some stuff, and that frankly not enough time at all. So I came up with my list of 25 before 25. 

-Read 50 books (I will more than likely read more than that)
-Go to the Zoo with Matthew and take a bunch of pictures
-Go to Disney World with Matthew
-Photograph 3 weddings
-Become a mama (maybe..maybe not)
-Get married
-Make Matthew admit that i'm right
-Spend a whole day at the spa
-Pay for a random strangers meal
-Finally decide on a blog design
-Blog blog blog
-Make at least 30 different things
-Plan a wedding(s)
-Get my business license 
-Make a scrapbook of me and Matthews life together
-Take a trip with one of my best friends
-Travel somewhere and go shopping by myself
-Get 2 tattoos
-Rent/Buy a house
-Travel to England
-Attend a blog conference
-Attend a photography convention
-Attend a blog convention
-Talk at a blog conference
-Get closer with God

Matthew graduates tomorrow and that means Monday he is finally home! Whoop Whoop! I've never been so excited in my life. If you follow me on instagram, prepare for a bunch of pictures. Just a warning. 






 photo forpostslovely_zps05510118.png

No comments