Powered by Blogger.

The Thankful Project: Day 6 Failure


As always, I'm late to everything. But this is my own dang fault because ya know... I did see this project a while back and told myself "Hey, you're going to do it, and I don't care if you like it." So of course being the Hannah that I am, I put it off, and now it's on the 6th day of it. Guess what the day is? That's right.. Failure. So this fits pretty well because I've failed at plenty of things, like right now I can't even type or speak right because it's WAAYY to early in the morning. I woke up thinking I was late for school so I rushed to get ready to realize I still had a hour left because it's late start Wednesday. So I fail at waking up in the morning. Thank sweet baby Jesus for the free coffee. 

I fail at sticking to stuff. Like eating healthy, keeping at a goal, for following a dream. I use to be worst at this but every time I have a idea I stress myself out like crazy over it, get sick of putting up with it, and it then lands in my "To-Do later" box in my mind. 


But even though I have failures, i'm working to make them better. I finally realized you can't be lazy for the rest of your life. 


Dang...







Image Map

No comments