Powered by Blogger.

Why Audible is Fantastic


Hey, everyone! Today I am super excited for this blog post. I am partnering up Audible to talk about how Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is now available in Audible's digital audiobook collection. If you don't know what Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling is, have you been living under a rock?! I'm just kidding, but seriously, this book has been everywhere. Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them is an addition to the amazing world of Harry Potter, one of my favorite series and a favorite to the whole world.

There is no denying how magical this book really is. I've always loved Harry Potter, so to be able to read a book over the magical creatures of that world is amazing to me! This book is actually one of Harry Potters own schoolbooks, and him & his friends use it sometimes! The book is set up like a text book style, which is amazing to me because I've always enjoyed a book that really gave you information, now you have it all just by listening & hearing familiar creatures along with unfamiliar ones! 15% of the proceeds from this audiobook will be made available by the publisher to Comic Relief and Lumos Foundation for their work with children and young people to help them have a better life. 20% will be used by Comic Relief and 80% will be used by Lumos Foundation. Comic Relief is a charity in the UK & you might know them from Red Nose Day! This is one of my favorite parts, an awesome book & it helps people.

I have used Audible for around a couple years now, and they have never disappointed me. I use to have so much time to sit down and read a book but now that I'm getting older, traveling, and other great things, I barely have any time to sit down and read. I remember when I first started using Audible it was from another influencer, and I used their link to get a 30-day-trial. Now I'm here to offer you a 30-day trial! There is an unmatched selection of audiobooks, which is so cool to me. The fact I get to listen to those books on the go makes it even better.
Now I'm able to be in my car, listening to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, read by Eddie Redmayne, and not have to really worry about finding the time to sit down and read, but instead be able to listen to it while doing so many of my favorite things!

As always, I love to include a call to action for you guys. This one is special, though because I get to carry on how I started on Audible to you wonderful people. With clicking on this link, right here, you will get a free 30-day trial with FREE, that's right, FREEEE! Download. That's my favorite part, anything free is my favorite. I want you all to go experience the wonderful world of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and let me know down in the comments how much you loved it! I want to hear about your favorite creatures!

Thank you so much Audible so being my sponsor for this blog post, and letting me write about a product that I love dearly. Sponsors are what keep us bloggers going, and helps us write more content for all of you. I would never ever write about a product unless it has helped me in some way, or provided that special touch of awesomeness to my life. Which Audible has, letting me enjoy my favorite love, reading, by listening to beautiful wrote books like Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Audible. The opinions and text are all mine.

No comments